- The following rules comprise regulations of the MORE SPACE online Shop available at morespace.tech, and determine terms of order and purchase of products. The terms do not affect statutory rights of the Customer.
- The Owner and the Administrator of the Shop (hereinafter referred to as the Seller) is MORE SPACE Sp. z o.o. – a company registered in Poland under KRS number 0000637491 (Jakuba Kani 14/3, 45-340 Opole, VAT Reg. No: 7543127493, share capital: 60,000 PLN).
- All Products are brand-new, technically and legally flawless, and legally brought onto Polish market.
- Photographs of the Products published on the Website do not show their real size. Colors might also differ from the real ones because of the technical differences between screens and computers.
- The Customer can place Orders 24 hours a day. Orders are processed Monday to Friday, 9 am to 2 pm (CEST).
- Processing period is 1-2 business days as of the crediting the payment to the Seller’s account. Postal Office service delivers mail within 5-14 days depending on the Customer’s address.
Prices & promotion code terms
- The price displayed with the product applies when the Customer places an Order. Information about the total price of the Order, including the delivery costs, is displayed after the Customer chooses the form of delivery.
- Special offers, discounts, and promotional codes cannot be combined (only one discount per transaction) unless regulations of a particular special offer states otherwise.
Returns, damaged goods or incorrect deliveries
- The Seller is responsible for the non-compliance of goods with the sales contract as stipulated by the Act of June 24, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws Dz. U. No. 2014, Item 827). The Customer can lodge a complaint within 30 business days as of receiving the product.
- The Customer has the right to withdraw the sales contract without justification within 14 business days as of receiving the product, in accordance to the regulations from June 24, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws Dz. U. No. 2014, Item 827).
- While lodging a complaint, the Customer has to send back Product in pristine condition, including labels, receipt/invoice, and a filled Return Form.
- In case of a Complaint, the Seller makes a decision within 14 business days and informs the Customer about the following procedures.
- In case of a Return of the Product, the Customer receives refund of the Products (excluding shipping costs) within 14 business days as of receiving the returned Product by the Seller. The Customer receives the refund in the form chosen while placing the Order.
- The Customer does not receive refund if the returned Product is damaged, incomplete, used, without labels or without original packaging. The Seller accepts returns only with the receipt/invoice attached.
- Shipping costs of the Complaint are covered by the Customer. When the Seller accepts the Complaint, the Seller covers all shipping costs.
- The Seller manages the personal data. Customer’s personal data is carefully collected, and protected from the access of unauthorized individuals.
- Personal data is protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Consolidated text – Journal of Laws Dz. U. No. 101 from 2002, Item 926 with subsequent amendments) so that third parties cannot access it.
- In accordance to the foregoing Act, the Customers of the Shop have the right to inspect, modify, or request to cancel their personal data.
General terms, governing law and jurisdiction
- Polish rules of law are applicable in cases not determined by the Regulations. These are rules of the Civil Code and regulations of the Act on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code (Consolidated text – Journal of Laws Dz. U. No. 141 from 2002, Item 1176 with subsequent amendments) and the Act on protection of certain consumer rights and hazardous product liability (Consolidated text – Journal of Laws Dz. U. No. 22 from 2000, Item 271 with subsequent amendments.)
- Any disputes between the Seller and the Consumer will be settled by the court of law in accordance to the regulations of the Civil Code.
- The Seller reserves the right to modify the Regulations. In case of a modification of the Regulations, orders placed before inserting changes to the Regulations are processed in accordance to previous Regulations.